The Pennfield High School athletic department will be introducing a new registration process for all students interested in participating in sports next fall at Pennfield High School. Beginning on Thursday, August 2nd (from 1:00pm – 6:00pm) and on Friday, August 3rd (from 8:30am-3:30pm) the athletic department will be open to register student-athletes for fall sports. Football practices officially begin on August 6th.
On Monday, August 6th and Tuesday, August 7th (from 8:30am-3:30pm) the athletic department will be open for registration for other fall sports activities. All other fall sports at the high school level will begin practices on Wednesday, August 8th.
Each student-athlete will need to come to the athletic office and complete the following items prior to the beginning of the fall sport season:
- Turn in a current/complete athletic physical with all signatures (exam dated after April 15, 2018)
- Pay the annual athletic fee of $75 or complete a form requesting financial assistance for this fee
- Turn in a completed the Training Rules & Statement of Understanding form with student and parent signatures
- Turn in a completed concussion awareness acknowledgment form with student and parent signatures
If all of these items are not completed and on file in the athletic office prior to tryouts or practice, the student will not be allowed to participate until this process is complete. These forms will be available to download on the athletic website.
The various fall sport offerings at the high school include:
- Varsity/Junior varsity/Freshmen football
- Varsity/Junior varsity/Freshmen volleyball
- Varsity/Junior varsity boys soccer
- Varsity boys cross country
- Varsity girls cross country
- Varsity boys tennis
- Varsity/Junior varsity sideline cheer
- Varsity girls swim (co-op program)
- Equestrian (club sport)